Friday, April 11, 2008

Coach Kellie Buchanan


My name is Kellie Buchanan, I am married and have two beautiful girls. I have lived in Richfield for most of my life, and I will be here for the rest of my life because I am married to a farmer!!!
I have been involved in gymnastics and cheer for many years. I started gymnastics when I was 3 years old and have been doing it ever since. I was on the gymnastic team in Price for 5 years. When I moved to Richfield there was not a gymnastic team so I started taking power tumbling. I have also had the opportunity to coach power tumbling and gymnastic. I was a Richfield High School Cheerleader for 3 years. I was Co-head cheerleader my senior year and that was a lot of fun but also a lot of hard work.
For the past two years I have coached a competitive cheerleading squad. My love for cheerleading has grown over the past two years. I love spending time with the girls, and working with the parents.
I am very excited to have the opportunity to be able to go off and start a cheerleading squad with two great friends. This is an adventure that we are all very excited to do. Together we have many years of experience and love working together. Our philosophy is three heads are better than one and we love to expand and explore ideas. Our goals are all the same when it comes to our cheerleaders, we want the girls to have fun and make memories that they will last a lifetime. I am very excited for the future and I see big plans for all of us. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work and get to know your children.

0 comments: